Incoming! Marketing has one simple directive: To get you more patients. Our experts have years of experience working with clinics to bring in more patients for dental treatments and related services.
We don’t just do the basics, either. We plan and execute a full-fledged strategy to get the most out of your ad spend. We offer a full range of ad strategy services to get the most out of your ads.
- Competitive Advantage: We’ll always scour your competitors to make sure you’re showing above them consistently.
- Advanced Copywriting: Our senior copywriters are always involved in the ad copy, making sure to touch your potential patients’ pain points and allay their concerns. In 2020, the way to crush competitors is to have ads that put away your prospects’ concerns.
- Long-Term Strategy: We’re not just reacting to the market. We’re proactive. We’re always working on a quarterly basis on a strategy to get you more patients.
- No nonsense: We’re not here to give you excuses, we’re here to get you results. We don’t lock you into expensive contracts, and we don’t nickel-and-dime you for expenses. We’re here to get you results and be your long-term partner.
- Not one-size-fits-all: We run each campaign in a unique way, one that helps your practice achieve success.
Services We’ll Market For You:
- General Dentistry: The bread and butter of dental clinics. We help patients schedule an appointment with your clinic.
- Perio Treatments: LANAP, Gum Bleaching, & more. We help perio-specialized clinics get more patients in for a consultation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: A more confident smile for your patients; we’ll help bring them in for a consultation for a new smile.
- Specialized Treatments: If your clinic offers specialized treatments, we’ll help you advertise them to your prospects.
The Value of Hiring Our Team
Rather than hiring your web agency, or worse, hiring a full time employee, you should understand the value of hiring our team of experts.
Your web agency is probably really good at Web Design and/or SEO.
Unfortunately being good at design and SEO isn’t enough to succeed in advertising on search engines like Google.
The paid ads market is constantly changing and any “jack of all trades” is not going to get you a return as high as a specialist firm such as Incoming! Marketing can.
Hiring an employee is another issue entirely. No matter who you hire, they’re going to lack the direct advertising campaign experience we have (i.e. if something increases performance for one client, we work to replicate results for all of them.
Our Overall Goal is to Let You Do What You Do Best
The aim of our marketing efforts is to send you patients so that you can provide them with top-quality, industry-leading dental care.
We’ll send you a report every month of the forms and calls and where they’re coming from.
Your desk team will have access to our powerful HIPPA-compliant lead tracking platform.
So What is the Process to Begin?
Our process for getting your dental clinic marketing campaigns started is straightforward.
We’ll schedule a 30-minute exploration call with you to go over your clinic’s needs, your expectations, and our potential fit to work together long-term.
After this, we’ll send you a proposal with our projections based on the research our team will conduct.
Once the proposal is approved, we begin setup. We set up tracking, organize campaigns, write winning advertisements, and build any landing pages we’ll use.
Depending on how quickly we can get access to everything we need (site, analytics, ad accounts, etc.), this preparation is usually finished within 14 days of approval.
Then, we’ll turn everything on and start getting you calls and forms to schedule prospective patients.
Our Story and Focus
Incoming! Marketing Services started when Jacob and Trevor grew tired of the one-size-fits-all agency model. We got together and decided to focus on one thing: sophisticated paid search marketing strategy.
Rest assured we’re good at what we do. Our philsophy is to do one thing, and do it right!
Dental Google Ads Marketing can be complex and nuanced, but here at Incoming! Marketing Services our team of experts is here to make sure Paid Search can be an integral part to your marketing mix.
Our primary goal is to help you hit your goals and grow your clinic to whatever size you need to.
No harm in scheduling an exploration call. If you want to upgrade your Dental Googel Ads Marketing in 2020, submit the form above and let’s talk!